Friday 13 May 2016

Collage Journal page by Shilpa

Hello Everyone,

We have the theme for this month's challenge - Collage

I created this journal page with Artistic Stamper Collage Art 1 stamp set.

Actually Collage is fun and very easy technique. Here on my pages, first of all I adhered old book pages, Tim's tissue paper, washi tapes. Next I stamped that collage lady image and butterflies images onto the pink paper, fuzzy cut them and attached. 
Further I used distress paints- worn lipstick, Broken china and evergreen bough, to bring on color on the pages.
Hope you liked my page and got inspired,
Don't forget to join us for Collage Challenge this month

Products used from Artistic Stamper:




1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful collage Shilpa. The colors are lovely. It just makes me think of a Victorian lady in the spring, singing a tune as she strolls through the gardens, enjoys nature and sits down on a bench to read poetry!! XXj.