Tuesday 7 April 2015

Sowing the seeds of loooove... by Titbelsoeur

HI there, this is Titbelsoeur singing for you today !
I have decided to decorate the envelopes I store seeds into, waiting for the right moment to sow them in my garden.

I have first painted the background, spraying ink and water on to my "magic" cutting board and then patting the envelopes down.


Then I have inked the fence background stamp with ink and then sprayed it with water too, here and there, to have this saturated look.


After that, I have stamped various stamps on each envelope with Plum archival ink.


And to finish, I have inked the edges of each envelope with the same ink. 



I used :
Plum Archival ink
Rusty Hinge Distress ink
Distress reinkers

stamps :
Gardening stamps
Butterflies
Debbie Cotton's
Katy Leitch's
Travel stamps


Thanks so much for stopping by,
your comments are very much appreciated.
Don't forget to participate in our monthly challenge to win some fabulous Artistic Stamper stamps.

Titbelsoeur

5 comments:

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Lovely mail art!!

anelyse said...

très joli

Cocofolies said...

Beautiful and very useful envelopes by Tit'belsoeur, a great idea! :D Coco x

Words and Pictures said...

Oh, cute! Love your seed packets - vivid spring colours and great stamping.
Alison xx

Dominike said...

So nice your enveloppes § I like them.