Wednesday 30 July 2014

Make art LO by Maria Potapovich (mellpellmell)

Hi, it's Maria Potapovich (mellpellmell) here for you)))

My friend's daughter loves all kinds of art.

She is learning to do LO's, to bind notebooks, to make cards ...

...and she's very good at it!

...and I've made this LO for her))


  This LO is made with the help of one stamp set Encyclopaedia Botanica Size A5 © Katy Fox and Botanical Plate 1


  


There are not the "girl's sets". There are the botanical sets, but... )))

Do you Like it? ;)


I've used stamps as individual embellishments. Of course, I decorated them a little.


Magenta and blue-green pencils and three pens helped me in decorating stamps.


I've also used different pieces of paper (BoBunny's scrappaper, kraft paper, wallpaper and  wrapping paper from soap), stencils (13@rts) and inks - you know, all the things that can be found in different parts of the table)))



Supplies used:

Artistic stamper stamps - Encyclopaedia Botanica Size A5 © Katy Fox and Botanical Plate 1

Thank you for your attention and good luck to you all))

5 comments:

Sid said...

Love your LO, great design !

Astrid Maclean said...

Wonderful, what a fabulous make! I bet your daughter will love it!!

Lucy Edmondson said...

What a great layout, Maria!

Lucy x

www.deeadamsart.blogspot.co.uk said...

Hi Mel what a great make and anything that can introduce and inspire our children to take an interest in art to me is so valuable. Well done! Dee x

Mell Pell Mell said...

thanks a lot for your kind words!)))